2) Go on a 'real' date with Jeff once a month, no family members invited. So far so good!
3) Blog once a month. So far so good!
4) Update my wardrobe with at least 5 fun and totally non-essential items.
5) Lose 20 lbs, feel more fit.
10) Paint the hallway and stairwell.
12) Print the disposable camera pictures from our wedding.
14) Complete 5 crafts from the Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Crafts.
15) Find at least 5 go-to recipes from "Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cook Book."
16) Take better pictures with my Nikon.
17) Write, record, memorialize my grandparents history.
19) Decide if I'm going back to school and for what.
20) Stop drinking caffeinated soda.
22) Pray more.
23) Go to the temple once a quarter (4 times a year) So far so good!
24) Read the Book of Mormon again.
25) Get preggo.
26) If preggo, decorate the cutest nursery ever!
29) Learn how to play my favorite piano song from the Sense and Sensibility movie.
30) Take a trip with just Jeff and I for our 30th birthdays
There are a couple of items that I know will be completed, I just need to see them through. #2, #3 and #23 will definitely be checked off the list (Dating, blogging and temple going. Check, check, and check.)
Then there are those that I think I could pretty easily check off if I concentrate on them in the next couple of months:
4-Updating my wardrobe: So far I have an owl ring, a jersey knit skirt, a floral scarf, and yellow shoes; I just need one more unnecessary item.
10-Painting the stairwell
12-Printing out our wedding pictures
16-Taking better pictures Signed me and my sister up for a class. AND I know how to change my f stop and aperture now. On my way to success!
20-Caffeinated Soda’s : Almost broke the addiction, down to just one caffeinated soda a day.
24-BoM read through
Then there are those that I think I may have just dropped the ball on and will have to keep working on:
5-Losing 20 lbs: I got the gym membership, went once. HA HA HA! Guess I need to work on this.
14- 5 Martha Stewart Crafts: I glittered eggs, that’s about it.
15- Cooking: Total fail. I think I made one soup from the recipe book but that was it. I still don’t really cook.
17- Writing my grandparent’s history: I started this, but there are still so many more stories I should write down.
19- Decide about school:
25 and 26- Getting preggo and make nursery: I broke down and have the appointments scheduled with the fertility specialist.
29- Learn a song on the Piano: Total fail. I’ve probably only played the piano a couple times in the last year.
30- Taking a trip with Jeff: We are still thinking about this. If we do go on a trip I think it would be between our two birthdays, maybe some time in the fall, so I won’t make this one by the time I turn 30.
Wow! So I’ve only completed 10 out of 30 in the last year and some change. I am nothing if not a procrastinator! Let’s hope I can get some more of these babies done!