6/27/12

Pinterest Pickings- Independence Day




On New Years I made a "I don't really make resolutions" resolution to add one decorative item to my collection for each holiday. Yeah, it's not gonna happen for Independance Day this time round (read: crazy busy at work, with my church calling, and oh yeah- I'm turning 30 birthday extravaganza plans!) , but that doesn't mean that I haven't thought about what I'd like to craft up if I had the TIME.
Pinned Image

Made from Pringle cans- how clever. I only managed to save one can, so maybe
I'll make these after I eat some more Pringles!
found here

Pinned Image

So cute for a BBQ in the backyard!
found here

Pinned Image

These are from Etsy, but it'd be fun to try and make one if you could find awesome paper like this!
found here

Pinned Image

I need to learn how to make layered cakes that don't fall apart!
found here

Pinned Image

Awesomeness!
found here

For more cute Fourth of July ideas go visit my friends blog here. Victoria is so creative and always has inventive ideas!

No comments: