11/14/08

Stamps

Now that Jeff and I know where we are going to be living for the next 3-5 years I am thinking of getting an address stamp. I've seen them on a couple of websites and think it is a great alternative to the address stickers. Has anyone purchased one before or had any experiences with any sellers of these stamps or have any recommendations? Are there ever any issues with return services or anything? Below is an example of one I liked on Etsy.

I want to get it before Christmas so all of our Christmas cards can go out with a cute stamped address.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this idea! I'm seriously considering one!

deb said...

i copied you amber, thanks for the great idea

Becky said...

Hey! You have a website! You have a HOUSE! I expect a tour when I'm there next week! See you guys in a couple of days!