10/8/11

Grandpa Jones turns 91!!

My Grandpa Jones turned 91 this month. I ran up to St. George to celebrate with my family while Jeff stayed in town to work. My Uncles on my fathers side also came down with their wives and some family.


He seemed to have a good time, even if a surgery the following week was weighing on his mind. A few days after his birthday he went in to have one of his kidneys removed. We were all so grateful when he came out of surgery in good spirits and ready to go (well, at least as ready as a 91 year old man who just had an organ removed.)



Words simply cannot express how much I love this man. He has lived threw so much, been so many things to different people, but for me, I can't think of anything greater then getting to be his (grand) daughter. I am so, so lucky, and ever so grateful for knowing him like I do.

No comments: